Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lost Treasure Found!

About fifteen years ago, I decided it was time to update my campaign world, by consolidating all my prior notes and ideas into one.  I took my 1e notes from high school, and the 2e world I ran during my first assignment in the Air Force, and all the other half-baked ideas I'd collected, and began to put them together.  I was having fun working on it, and the Western Marches Campaign briefly described on the site was going to form the basis of a new campaign world.

Today I found a box of old gaming files.  As I looked through it, I recalled my first attempt to post campaign information online... so I decided to share the link.  Sadly, I lost the password to the site, so it didn't get the treatment I felt it deserved.  Think I'll contact the company and see if they can't help me out.

I never did pull a group together to play that world... but with my notes again in hand, I can make use of it in my current game!

No comments:

Post a Comment